Monday, April 20, 2009

I'm Happy for You


Hello everyone. I just want to post this one for you. I haven’t seen Sandara Park for a long time ago. If you already forget her, then you may remember may remember her in her tag-line “mahal ko kayo” or our “pambansang krung2x ng Pinas”. She was discovered as an artist here in the Philippines- mainly in SCQ (Star Circle Quest). After her wee time in showbiz and popularity, she left the Philippines. After that I never heard news about her. Until I read an article from the net about her…
I knew that she went back in her homeland- Korea- and I heard lately that she’s now a new promising artist in Korea… a “Korean sensation”. I search how true it was until I found the answer.





Well, I’m happy for her. Though I cannot see her anymore on TV- Philippine TV- but still I’m so happy for her because she already found the right opportunity for her. I’m glad to see her as a Korean artist. She looks good and more convincing artist.
Since Sandy is happy with her life… then let’s be happy for her.
Be happy.
Justme_Lingz

No comments:

Post a Comment