Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Friendship

This photo was taken at the City Hall.
Though it hurts our feet, but believe it or not... we can still run here as fast as we could.

We were at the Gaisano mall. WE both bought this T-shirt.
We pose at the dressing room. LOL. The other customers were waiting.

At the CED (Collge of Education) lobby.
We were waiting for out techear (Sir Cidi) to come.

After all those stressful school work we can still say... cheese.

In front of the CED (College of Education) building- our college building.
We were on the tree.

LOL. I do really have fear in heights. 

Don't ask me about the pose. This is the funniest pose I ever did.


Hi everyone. If your going to ask me who is my friends? Well, I cannot specify any because I have a lot of friends to tell. But if you’re going to ask me, to tell you about my funny friend, I can precisely introduce to you my friend Beth.
This is my closest friend Beth, and we have a lot of memories together- and, most of the time funny memories. The friendship that we have is immeasurable. We spend most of the time in doing foolishness- but not violating the law. I can say that she’s one in a million friends that is very rare to find. When I’m with her, I can say that truly my world rocks. I thank god for giving me such funny and understanding friend.
Keep in touch for more funny and hilarious photos with my friend.
Keep going.

No comments:

Post a Comment